Cast resin dry-type transformer
Insulation for coil or foil winding is epoxy resin which is cast under vacuum conditions. Compared to oil type transformers, it has a better appearance and modern look. It is also a cleaner technology as there is no messy mineral oil involved during operation or maintenance.
Product Feature And Benefit
- easy and low expense maintenance where inspection by qualified engineer and cleaning required once a year only*
- longer insulation and product usage lifetime
- reduces expensive wiring
expenses and electrical losses for low voltage electrical system as
transformer is installed nearer the center of load usage
- able to increase capacity (kVA) by installing additional forced air fans when specified by client before the design process
- helps the aesthetics of
the building site as the transformer is installed inside the building
out of public view and uses minimal space
- can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements
- Suitable for installation inside a building, e.g. hospitals, educational facilities, residential or commercial buildings.
- thai Industrial Standard TISI 384-2543
- international Standard IEC
- international Standard IEEE Std.
- international Quality Management System ISO 9001
- can be designed and manufactured to any requirements
|No. of phase||Frequency||Primary voltage||Rated power
||up to 36 kV
Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements