MV Cast resin voltage transformer (outdoor)
This outdoor dry-type current transformer is insulated with cast resin. It can achieve accuracy class of 0.2%-3.0% and/or 5P10-10P20. The Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) of Thailand has been acquiring this range of TME current transformers for use in their metering system since 1998 to substitute imported products.
To date (2009), TME has supplied over 16,000 units of it’s cast resin voltage transformers.
Product Feature And Benefit
- Design and manufacturing technology from KWK Messwandler GmbH & CO.KG., Germany
- High accuracy class
- Smaller footprint signature (size and weight) compared to oil-type current transformers
- Easy handling and installation
- High safety properties
- Manufactured in compliance with international standards
- Good UV resistance properties for longer product usage lifetime
- Requires less maintenance compared to oil-type current transformers
- Well established and accepted by MEA of Thailand, industrial estates and the private sector
- Quality equivalent to imported products
Faster and more convenient delivery compared to imported products
- Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements
- To convert current input from the electrical system to an output required by the electricity meter to read current and power consumption for electricity bill calculation and/or for electrical equipment protection purpose.
- International Standard IEC 60044-2 IEEE/ANSI Std.
- International Quality Management System ISO 9001
- Can be designed and manufactured to any requirements
|No. of phase||Frequency||Primary voltage||Burden||Secondary voltage
||110, 120 V
Can be designed and manufactured to any special requirements